Mango Mojo Sauce
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 Serrano peppers, seeded and diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbs honey
- Dash of kosher salt
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
This is a great sweet and spicy sauce that is wonderful over tacos or grilled meats and seafood.
- Finely diced the mango, then combine with the peppers, onion, cilantro, juices, honey and salt.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if desired.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.