Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts
|3/4 lb fresh brussels sprouts, halved|
|3/4 lb hickory smoked bacon|
|3 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 cup maple syrup|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together the bacon, brussels sprouts and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture between baking sheets, arranging in a single layer.
- Roast for 25 minutes, until sprouts are browning and bacon is crispy, stirring once half way through.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and roast for another 10 minutes until the sprouts are tender.