Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon
- 4 (6 oz) wild salmon filets
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs light brown sugar
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the fillets skin side down in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl whisk together maple syrup, mustard and brown sugar, then pour over salmon.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.