Marinated Mixed Olives
- 1 lb mixed olives
- 2 tbs exta virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp sumac (this is a lemony middle eastern spice) available on line
- 1 tsp black pepper
These olives are full of flavor. The Sumac is a widely used middle eastern spice that gives a wonderful lemony flavor to the olives.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine flavors.
- Let marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- These olives are perfect for a cheese board with cured meats and assorted cheeses.