- 2 tbs light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 tbs paprika, smoked or spanish
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs chipolte chili puree
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tsp Mexican oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
This rub is packed with flavor and can be used for beef, pork, lamb or poultry.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine well.
- Rub over desired meat, cover and let marinate for at least 8 hours or up to 24.
- Recipe may be multiplied.