Mini Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
|2 tbs lime juice|
|1 tbs honey|
|2 cups fresh or canned pineapple, diced|
|2 (6 oz) containers of fresh or frozen blueberries if frozen thaw|
|3 cups vanilla yogurt|
|1 1/2 cups granola cereal|
|1/2 cup pomegranate seeds|
- Stir together lime juice and honey in a a large bowl, then stir in pineapple and blueberries.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into 6 (8 oz) jars or glasses, and sprinkle each with 1/4 cup granola.
- Top each with 1/3 cup pineapple mixture, then add 1/4 cup yogurt to each glass, and sprinkle each with about 1 tbs pomegranate seeds.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.