Mini Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 cups fresh or canned pineapple, diced
- 2 (6 oz) containers of fresh or frozen blueberries if frozen thaw
- 3 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups granola cereal
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Stir together lime juice and honey in a a large bowl, then stir in pineapple and blueberries.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into 6 (8 oz) jars or glasses, and sprinkle each with 1/4 cup granola.
- Top each with 1/3 cup pineapple mixture, then add 1/4 cup yogurt to each glass, and sprinkle each with about 1 tbs pomegranate seeds.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.