Mustard Lemon Filet of Sole
|4 sole or flounder fillets|
|1/4 cup white vinegar|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp dry mustard|
|Lemon wedges for garnish|
- Combine all the ingredients, except the fish and lemon wedges.
- Place the fillets in a large glass pan and cover with the marinade.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour. Turn once while marinating.
- Lightly oil the grill and cook the fish over medium coals for 4-5 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Alternatively you may cook under a broiler for 4-5 minutes.