Mustard Lemon Filet of Sole
- 4 sole or flounder fillets
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients, except the fish and lemon wedges.
- Place the fillets in a large glass pan and cover with the marinade.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour. Turn once while marinating.
- Lightly oil the grill and cook the fish over medium coals for 4-5 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Alternatively you may cook under a broiler for 4-5 minutes.