Oven Baked Cod Fish
|2 lbs Thick cod fillets|
|2 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 tbs unsalted butter, melted|
|3 tbs mayonnaise|
|3 tbs scallions, chopped|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Arrange fish in a buttered baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over fish and allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Mix together the parmesan, melted butter, mayonnaise and scallions. Spread the mixture over the fish.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To serve, place orange or lemon slices on a platter and top with the fish.
- This fish also goes well with fresh sautéed asparagus.