Pan Roasted Baby Potatoes with Herbs
- 2 1/2 lbs baby potatoes
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs fresh thyme
- 8 tbs chives, chopped
- 5 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Halve the potatoes and cook in salted boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and leave the lid on for 1 minute to steam dry.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the potatoes for 10 minutes using medium heat until golden brown.
- While the potatoes are cooking, strip the leaves from the thyme and chop the chives and parsley.
- Add the herbs to the potatoes and cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.