Parmesan Corn Flake Chicken
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 3/4 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb butter
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine the cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Melt the butter, then dip the chicken pieces to coat, the dip into the butter and crumb mixture.
- Add the coated chicken to a shallow roasting pan and dot with butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.