Parmesan Crusted Cod with Potatoes and Green Beans
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 (4-6 oz) cod fillets
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- cooking spray
- 1 lb baby gold potatoes, optional
- 3/4 lb green beans
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs garlic, minced
You may cook this cod with any sides that you desire.
- Set the oven to broil.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together until well combined.
- Brush the cod fillets wit the mustard and sprinkle the crumbs on top. Gently press into the fish to secure.
- Spray and 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray, and place the fillets into the dish and spray again.
- Set the casserole dish into the rack and broil 8-10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Optional: While the fish cooks, slice the baby potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Set in the hot pan with the green beans, olive oil, and garlic.
- Cook stirring often, about 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into the pan, reduce heat to medium, and cover with a id.
- Cook for about 7 minutes or until tender.
- Divide the green bean and potato mixture among 4 plates and top each with the cooked cod.