Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bar
|for the crust|
|20 0z Oreos|
|6 oz softened butter|
|for the filling|
|12 0z cream cheese|
|20 oz sweetened condensed milk|
|3/4 cup peanut butter|
|for the chocolate topping|
|10 oz dark chocolate|
|5 oz unsalted butter|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Oreos and butter in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form.
- Press the crumbs into a 9 x 13 un-greased pan.
- Add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and peanut butter to a food processor with a paddle attachment and blend until combined.
- Spoon the filling over the crust and bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- In a double boiler over medium heat,melt butter and chocolate.
- Pour over the cooled cheese cake and allow to set.