Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bar
- for the crust
- 20 0z Oreos
- 6 oz softened butter
- for the filling
- 12 0z cream cheese
- 20 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- for the chocolate topping
- 10 oz dark chocolate
- 5 oz unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Oreos and butter in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form.
- Press the crumbs into a 9 x 13 un-greased pan.
- Add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and peanut butter to a food processor with a paddle attachment and blend until combined.
- Spoon the filling over the crust and bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- In a double boiler over medium heat,melt butter and chocolate.
- Pour over the cooled cheese cake and allow to set.