|1 cup pepperoni, chopped|
|1/2 cup pasta sauce (we like Rao's)|
|1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed|
|1-2 tbs milk|
|1 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated|
|Italian seasoning for sprinkling|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mix pepperoni, sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- On a floured surface, divide dough into four portions.
- Roll each into a 6 inch circle, then top with the pepperoni mixture.
- Fold dough over filling and pinch edges to seal, then place on a greased baking sheet.
- brush milk over tops and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.