Pistachio Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in loin pork chops
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup pistachio nuts, finely minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pie plate, beat together the eggs and rosemary. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In another pie plate, place minced pistachios.
- Dredge each side of a chop in egg mixture and then into nuts. Repeat with remaining chops. Set aside.
- In an ovenproof saute pan large enough to hold all the chops.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat and brown the chops, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until and instant read thermometer inserted into thickest part of chop reads 160 degrees.
- Remove chops from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.