Polynesian Meat Loaf
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, diced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and gently combine well.
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil, then brush all sides with oil.
- Shape the meat mixture into an oval shape and place in the loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes.