Polynesian Meat Loaf
|1 lb ground chuck|
|1 lb ground pork|
|2 tsp smoked paprika|
|2 tbs oyster sauce|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tbs dark brown sugar|
|2 large eggs, beaten|
|1/2 cup panko bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|4 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 cup onion, chopped|
|1/2 cup pineapple chunks, diced|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and gently combine well.
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil, then brush all sides with oil.
- Shape the meat mixture into an oval shape and place in the loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes.