Puerto Rican Sangria
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup frozen passion fruit pulp, thawed
- Soak the pineapple cubes in the rum overnight. Two days is better.
- Pour the rum and pineapple bits into a large glass pitcher. Do not use plastic it will add an unappealing off taste.
- Add wine, soda, pineapple, lime, passion fruit and orange juice to the pitcher and stir.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.