Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|1 1/2 tsp baking soda|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|3/4 cup butter, softened|
|1/2 cup granulated sugar|
|1/2 cup brown sugar, packed|
|1 tsp pumpkin pie spice|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks|
|1 cup chopped walnuts|
|1 cup canned pumpkin|
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, sugars and pumpkin spice in a large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, pumpkin and vanilla, mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended, then stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes then place on wire racks to cook completely.