|1 (16 oz) box pound cake mix|
|4 tsp pumpkin pie spice|
|2 tsp baking soda|
|3/4 cup water|
|1 (15 oz) can pumpkin pie filling|
|3/4 cup brown sugar, packed|
|3/4 cup walnuts, chopped|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/3 cold butter|
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin spice and baking soda together.
- Blend in water, pumpkin and eggs.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Pour half the batter into a greased 13×9 pan.
- To prepare crumb streusel, blend together remaining ingredients in a small bowl until crumbly.
- Spriinkle half of the crumb streusel on top of the batter.
- Pour remaining batter into the pan, then sprinkle remaining crumb topping on top.
- Bake in a pre heated 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.