Radish Salad with Citrus Dressing
- 15 radishes, sliced
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs sugar
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 leaves of butter lettuce
- In a non reactive bowl add the orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, sugar, cilantro, red onion, and minced garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Add the sliced radishes to the bowl and mix to combine. Chill for several hours before serving.
- Divide the radish salad among 4 butter lettuce cups and serve.