Red Potato and Bell Pepper Salad
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup purple onions, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- Cut a large square of foil and arrange the potatoes and peppers on it.
- Cover with the garlic and another square of foil.
- Seal tightly and grill over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- In a large serving bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the grilled potatoes and combine again.
- Alternatively you may place the foil packets in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.