Red Potato and Bell Pepper Salad
|2 lbs red potatoes, cut into cubes|
|1/4 cup purple onions, minced|
|1/2 red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/2 green bell pepper, chopped|
|1 yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tbs fresh lime juice|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp chili powder|
|1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced|
- Cut a large square of foil and arrange the potatoes and peppers on it.
- Cover with the garlic and another square of foil.
- Seal tightly and grill over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- In a large serving bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the grilled potatoes and combine again.
- Alternatively you may place the foil packets in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.