Red Wine and Herb Marinade for Steak or Pork
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs molasses
- 4 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 tbs black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbs thyme, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
This is enough marinade for 2 lbs of meat.
- Combine all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place meat in a large glass baking dish or in large plastic bags, add the marinade and let marinate for at least 8 hours or as long as overnight.
- After marination, grill or roast meat as desired.