Roast Beef Wraps
|1 cup sour cream|
|2 tbs horseradish|
|1 tbs Dijon mustard|
|8 flour tortillas|
|30 fresh spinach leaves, stems removed|
|10 roast beef slices|
|1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated|
- Combine the sour cream, horseradish and Dijon mustard. Blend well until creamy.
- Spread mixture equally on each tortilla and layer on several spinach leaves.
- Place 2 slices of roast beef over spinach, then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Fold opposite edges of the tortilla toward the center over the filling, then begin rolling one of the open ends toward the opposite edge and roll tightly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Before serving, slice each tortilla into 2 inch pieces or in half for larger appetizers.