Roast Beef Wraps
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs horseradish
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 8 flour tortillas
- 30 fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
- 10 roast beef slices
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Combine the sour cream, horseradish and Dijon mustard. Blend well until creamy.
- Spread mixture equally on each tortilla and layer on several spinach leaves.
- Place 2 slices of roast beef over spinach, then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Fold opposite edges of the tortilla toward the center over the filling, then begin rolling one of the open ends toward the opposite edge and roll tightly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Before serving, slice each tortilla into 2 inch pieces or in half for larger appetizers.