|1 pint select oysters, drained (reserve juice for later use)|
|1/4 cup butter|
|2 cups fresh bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup sherry or dry white wine|
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 10×6 inch pan melt the butter in the oven.
- Stir in the bread crumbs, cheese, Parsley salt and pepper.
- Remove about half of the crumbs, then arrange remaining crumbs evenly in the pan.
- Place oysters over the crumbs, then pour the sherry over the top.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Recipe may be doubled.