- 1/2 lb lump crab meat
- 1/4 lb lobster meat
- 5 hard boiled eggs, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 8 oz canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, grated or the cheese of your choice
- 1/4 lb medium shrimp, tails on
This is a wonderful casserole that contains, lobster, shrimp and crab meat.
- Mix all ingredients add to a oven proof casserole dish, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
- Recipe may be doubled if desired.