|2 bunches kale, trimmed and chopped|
|1 tsp vegetable oil|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tsp cayenne pepper|
|3 tsp sesame oil|
|3 tsp sesame seeds, toasted|
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a large sauce pan.
- Add the kale, cover and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook until the water evaporates. About 3-4 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the garlic and cayenne for 1 minute, add the kale and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the kale to a bowl and toss with sesame oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.