Shrimp and Spinach Fettuccine
|1/2 lb uncooked fettuccine|
|1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined|
|2 tbs unsalted butter|
|1 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|6 oz baby spinach|
|2-3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced|
|fresh Parmesan cheese for garnish|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. About 8-10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and oil for about 1 minute.
- Increase heat to medium high, then add the shrimp and garlic, and cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked drained pasta, and spinach to the pan and saute until spinach wilts. About 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and serve.