Shrimp and Spinach Fettuccine
- 1/2 lb uncooked fettuccine
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 2-3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- fresh Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. About 8-10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and oil for about 1 minute.
- Increase heat to medium high, then add the shrimp and garlic, and cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked drained pasta, and spinach to the pan and saute until spinach wilts. About 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and serve.