Smoked Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 bottle of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut chicken wings in half and remove the tips.
- Add to a large bowl, then add a bottle of your favorite hot sauce,butter, cayenne pepper, then massage the wings with the hot sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning the wings occasionally.
- After wings have marinated, start a charcoal and wood fire in a smoker.
- Before smoking allow the wings to sit out for 1 hour.
- Smoke the wings at 200 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
- After the wings have smoked add them to a deep fryer at 350 degrees and fry the wings for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.