Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Omelette
|3 eggs, at room temperature|
|1 tbs water|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tbs dill|
|1/4 cup soft goat cheese|
|1 oz smoked salmon, finely julienned|
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the water, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Warm a 6-inch non-stick omelette pan over medium heat. When hot add the butter.
- When the butter has melted and is foaming, add the eggs.
- Stir them several times with a rubber spatula, lifting the cooked egg over the uncooked egg.
- Add the dill and stir to combine.
- When the eggs are almost set, scatter the cheese and salmon over the top.
- When the omelette is done to your liking, turn it out of the pan and onto the plate.