- 1/2 lb smoked trout, skinned and boned, about 3 fillets
- 2 tbs chives, minced
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 4 tbs plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Crackers or toasted baguette slices for serving
This is a super simple delicious appetizer.
- Break up trout into a food processor.
- Add chives and grind until finely minced.
- Pulse in lemon juice, garlic and yogurt.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with baguette slices or crackers to serve.