|2 lbs fingerling potatoes|
|1/2 (24 oz) jar roasted red peppers|
|1 (5 oz) can solid white tuna (bacon, sausage or shrimp may be substituted)|
|6 large eggs|
|1/2 (8.5 oz) jar sun dried tomtoes|
|1/2 cup red onions choped|
|2 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|fresh parsley and chopped chives for garnish|
- Add the potatoes to a large pot of water. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender. About 12-15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- While potatoes cook, drain the peppers and cut into strips.
- Drain the tuna.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, then add the peppers, sun dried tomatoes, and onion. Mix to combine.
- Quarter the potatoes lengthwise and fold into the egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in an oven proof skillet, then stir in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs have set.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and chopped chives.
- Note: Bacon, sausage or shrimp may be substituted for the tuna.