Spiced Rubbed London Broil
|2 lbs London broil|
|1 tbs chili powder|
|2 tsp sugar|
|1 tbs garlic powder|
|1 tbs onion powder|
|1 tbs dried thyme|
- Mix chili powder, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Rub meat with the seasoning mixture.
- Place the meat in a large resealable plastic bag, seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the broiler, then remove meat from the plastic bag and place on a pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 6 inches form the heat source for 6 minutes, then turn and cook for 6 minutes longer or until an instant read thermometer registers 160 degrees for medium.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before carving.