Spicy Asian Ginger Beef Stir Fry
|1 lb sirloin, thinly sliced|
|2 tbs sesame oil|
|2 cups fresh green beans, ends trimmed, cut in half|
|1/4 cup bamboo shoots, cut into thin strips|
|3 tbs fish sauce|
|2 tbs fresh ginger, grated or minced|
|1 tbs garlic, minced|
|4 Serrano chilies, seeds removed and chopped, if you like really spicy leave the seeds in|
|1 stalk lemon grass, minced, white part only|
|juice of 1 lime|
|2 cups rice for serving|
- Heat oil in a wok or large saute pan.
- When oil is hot, add beef and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, then remove beef from pan.
- Add ginger, garlic, lemon grass, bamboo shoots, beans, red pepper flakes and fish sauce.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on high heat, then add beef and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice.
- Serve over rice.