Spicy Filet Mignon
|2 (4-6 oz) filet mignon steaks|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|2 tbs prepared horseradish|
|2 tbs mayonnaise|
|2 tsp spicy hot mustard|
- Heat grill and season steaks with salt and pepper on all sides.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- When ready to grill place steaks over hot charcoal or a gas grill and cook for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness is reached, turning once.
- Spread the top of the steaks with the horseradish mixture and grill for 1-2 minutes more or until topping is hot.
- Alternatively you may cook the steaks under a broiler.