Spicy Filet Mignon
- 2 (4-6 oz) filet mignon steaks
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs prepared horseradish
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tsp spicy hot mustard
- Heat grill and season steaks with salt and pepper on all sides.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- When ready to grill place steaks over hot charcoal or a gas grill and cook for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness is reached, turning once.
- Spread the top of the steaks with the horseradish mixture and grill for 1-2 minutes more or until topping is hot.
- Alternatively you may cook the steaks under a broiler.