Spicy Herb Coated Halibut
- 1 lb halibut fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 3 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbs oregano
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a large shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the halibut in a single layer in the dish.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the spice mixture evenly over the fish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.