Spicy Herb Coated Halibut
|1 lb halibut fillets, cut into 4 portions|
|3 tbs unsalted butter, melted|
|3 tsp garlic powder|
|1/2 tbs oregano|
|2 tsp cayenne pepper|
|2 tsp dried thyme|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a large shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the halibut in a single layer in the dish.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the spice mixture evenly over the fish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.