Steak Caesar Salad
|1 lb Angus beef tri- tip or round tip steak, cut 1/2 inch thick|
|1 cup Caesar salad dressing, divided|
|1 head Romaine lettuce, torn into pieces|
|1 cup seasoned croutons|
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Place steak in a zipper lock plastic bag.
- Pour 2/3 salad dressing over beef, then close bag forcing air out.
- Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Broil or grill steak to desired doneness, then let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Slice across the grain into 1/4 x 1 inch strips.
- In a large bowl, toss, Romaine, radicchio and croutons with remaining Caesar dressing.
- Add beef, then sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.