Spicy Sticky Chicken Wings
|2 tbs unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup honey|
|1/2 cup teriyaki sauce|
|1/2 cup yellow mustard|
|2 tbs ketchup|
|1 1/2 tsp curry powder|
|10 chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/2 tbs cayenne pepper|
|2 tbs spring onions|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the wings all over with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter, then combine the butter with honey, teriyaki sauce, mustard, ketchup, cayenne and curry in a large bowl.
- Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the mixture until well coated.
- Place each coated wing in the pan, wing tips up, then pour any remaining sauce over the wings.
- Bake for 45 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and place on a platter.
- Top with spring onions if desired.
- Serve as an appetizer or party snack.
- Recipe may be multiplied.