Stir Fried Cod with Chickpeas and Bok Choy
|1 red onion|
|2 heads bok choy|
|3 tbs sesame oil|
|1 tbs ginger, minced|
|1 tbs garlic, minced|
|1 (15 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained|
|2 tbs soy sauce|
|1 lb cod fillets (4 fillets, 1/4 lb each)|
- Slice the red onion and bok choy.
- Heat half the oil in a large pan and stir fry the ginger, garlic and onion over medium-high heat, about 1 minute.
- Add the bok choy to the pan and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and add to the pan along with the soy sauce.
- Stir fry everything together for 1 more minute, then add to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and cook the fish for 5 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Divide the vegetables among 4 plates and top each with a cod fillet.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.