Strawberry Pineapple and Jalapeno Salsa
- 1 cup strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juiice
- 1 tbs extra virgin oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- In a medium bowl, mix together strawberries, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together citrus juices with olive oil until well blended.
- Pour over the fruit mixture and stir well to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.