Strawberry Pineapple and Jalapeno Salsa
|1 cup strawberries, stemmed and chopped|
|1/4 cup chopped red onion|
|1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced|
|1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 tbs orange juice|
|1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juiice|
|1 tbs extra virgin oil|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup pineapple chunks, cut into 1/2 inch dice|
- In a medium bowl, mix together strawberries, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together citrus juices with olive oil until well blended.
- Pour over the fruit mixture and stir well to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.