- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1 (4.5 oz) can green chilies, with juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
This is a wonderful relish the is great with grilled fish, chicken or as salsa with chips.
- Combine all ingredients and gently mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving to allow flavors to marry.