Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salsa
- 1 large fresh pineapple, alternatively canned pineapple chunks may be used
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1-2 Serrano or jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 tbs light brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This salsa is great on tacos, chicken, pork, beef or seafood.
- Add all ingredients to a non-metallic bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.