Thai Chile Crab CakeAppetizer
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2cup bean sprouts, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs fresh Thai chilies, chopped
- vegetable oil for frying
- Thai chile sauce for serving
- Combine the crab meat with all of the other ingredients and gently mix well to combine.
- Form into 20 equal patties, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry in vegetable oil until golden on both sides.
- Serve with sweet Thai chili sauce for dipping.