- 1 (9 oz) package Italian sausage filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 2 tbs cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package, then add peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, combine half and half, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cook on low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Drain tortellini and peas and add to mixture in saucepan.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese.