Turkey Medallions in Ginger Orange Marinade
- 8 boneless turkey medallions, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Place turkey in a large zip lock plastic bag.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Lightly oil the grill and cook the turkey over medium hot for about 6 minutes, turn and grill for another 8 minutes or until cooked through.