Very Best Walnut Brownies
|2 cups sugar|
|6 tbs unsweetened cocoa|
|4 eggs slightly beaten|
|2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|3/4 cups unsalted butter, melted|
|1/2 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped|
|1 cup powdered sugar|
|2 tbs unsweetened cocoa|
|2 tbs cream|
|1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
- Mix together the sugar and 6 tbs of the unsweetened cocoa in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the bowl and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the flour along with the butter, and mix well.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Bake in a buttered 9×13 pan for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.. Cool.
- Stir together the powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa, cream and vanilla to make a smooth frosting,
- Cut into squares.