Very Best Walnut Brownies
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 tbs unsweetened cocoa
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbs cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Mix together the sugar and 6 tbs of the unsweetened cocoa in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the bowl and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the flour along with the butter, and mix well.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Bake in a buttered 9×13 pan for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.. Cool.
- Stir together the powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa, cream and vanilla to make a smooth frosting,
- Cut into squares.