Wasabi Tuna Deviled Eggs
- 8 large hard cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs scallions, minced
- 2 tbs celery, minced
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 1 (7 oz) can solid white tuna, drained
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the yolks and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, scallions, celery and wasabi paste.
- Mix in the tuna and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon tuna mixture into the egg white halves, dividing evenly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.