Wasabi Tuna Deviled Eggs
|8 large hard cooked eggs, peeled|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tbs scallions, minced|
|2 tbs celery, minced|
|1 tsp wasabi paste|
|1 (7 oz) can solid white tuna, drained|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|Fresh parsley leaves for garnish|
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the yolks and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, scallions, celery and wasabi paste.
- Mix in the tuna and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon tuna mixture into the egg white halves, dividing evenly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.