Pasta with Butter and Olive Oil and Prosciutto
|1 lb of tubular 3 inch pasta|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1 stick of unsalted butter, room temperature|
|1 clove garlic, thinly sliced|
|1/2 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped|
This is a super simple recipe that is absolutely delicious.
- Cook pasta al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saute pan add the olive oil and butter using medium heat. Stir to combine.
- Add the garlic and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and stir to coat well cook for another 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the parsley and prosciutto and stir to combine and cook for another minute.