Baked Potatoes with A Red Bean Relish
- 6 baking potatoes
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can of red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 cup sour cream
This is a unique way to spice up a regular baked potato. 6 servings.
- Combine all ingredients except for potatoes and sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile bake the potatoes in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Once potatoes are fork tender and done, top each one with the bean relish and a dolup of sour cream.