- 2 pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs flour
- 1/2 cup orange juice, divided
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
This is a delicious way to prepare pork chops. They are flavored with honey, orange juice, Dijon mustard and other spices. Recipe may be doubled.
- Season chops with salt and pepper and place in a heavy oven proof skillet.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and 2 tbs of orange juice, until smooth.
- Whisk in honey, mustard, basil and remaining orange juice.
- Pour over chops.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 to 50 minutes, occasionally basting chops.