Spring Pea and Green Bean Salad with Corn
- 1/2 lb of green beans, cooked then chilled
- 1/2 lb of corn, canned or frozen, drained
- 1/2 lb of frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all vegetables.
- Combine remaining ingredients to make dressing
- Add dressing to vegetables, cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.