Buffalo Chicken Wings
|1 tbs white wine vinegar|
|1/2 cup milk|
|2 tbs white onion, chopped fine|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|1/4 cup fresh parsley,chopped|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|pinch cayenne pepper|
|1/4 lb butter|
|3 tbs franks hot sauce, more if desired (you may however use any hot sauce of your choice)|
|25 chicken wings, halved|
|oil for deep frying|
|celery sticks for garnish|
- Mix the wine vinegar with the milk, and allow the milk to curdle.
- Add the yellow onion, garlic, parsley, mayonnaise, blue cheese, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Mix well and refrigerate before serving.
- In a skillet melt the butter over low heat and stir in the hot sauce. Add more hot sauce if you like it spicy.
- Deep fry the wing pieces until crispy in small batches in oil heated to 360 degrees. About 10 minutes.
- When the wings have been deep fried, remove from the oil and drain on paper towels .
- Reheat the skillet containing the hot sauce and toss the wings to cover completely.
- Serve with the dressing for a dip along with the celery sticks.